- You can buy bitcoins from Bitit, Coinbase, Cubits, CoinCorner, BIPS Market, Circle, or Celery.
- The most common way to buy bitcoins are the Bitcoin Exchanges
- There are several services where you can trade them for traditional currency.
- You can also buy bitcoins using Bitcoin ATMs that are locally in your area.
- Find someone to trade cash for bitcoins in-person through a local directory.
- Participate in a mining pool.
- If you have a lot of mining hardware, you can solo mine and attempt to create a new block (currently yields 12.5 bitcoins plus transaction fees).
- Visit sites that provide free samples and offers.
Welcome! Log into your account
Recover your password
A password will be e-mailed to you.